Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where does snot come from?

just an update for everyone.

When I blow my nose, i feel the snot move in my throat.

I don't remember which of melissa's kids this happened to but she used the bugger puller on them and they gagged. I blew my nose, coughed and gagged from the snot movement and then threw up a little. GROSS! so i can blow my nose, and two minutes later, i have to blow it again. there can't be much snot left up in there, right?


also, if you'll remember from the yahoo days, i hate ants. they gross me out and they are hard to get rid of.

well a few weeks ago, i came back to greenville and there were lots of little dead ant bodies all over my bathroom floor. so i vacuumed them up. now i have ants coming out from under the bath tub. i put out some ant terror. they come to it, look like they are eating it, and then the next time i walk in there, it's a pile of dirt on top of the poison. I got online and looked up ant remedies- for lack of a better word. one thing i found said they hate peppermint so if you mix water and peppermint, and spray it, they will go away because they don't like it. BULL SHIT! They started coming out of the wood work. 38 ants came out and started eating it or something. went right to it! hopefully the poison man is coming tomorrow. i can't take it. there are random ones crawling on the walls. i just saw one above my bed, i had to get up and move my bed out from the wall. gross!

4 comments:

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

oh oh one more thing... after i blow my nose, it has to re-pressurize, making a funny squeaking sound. really annoying. sometimes it takes a minute or so before it happens.

Melissa said...

All of my kids have done this (except Sam) -- it got so bad that their breath SMELLED of snot. That is when I knew it was bad. At least you aren't 2 and know how to blow and don't have to just cough and eat it back :-p
*You have to take your blessings where you can find them :-)

Analee said...

you need to go to the "doctor" now. its been well over a week.

Mrs. B said...

Regarding the ants (as I am not an expert on snot); I was told once not to ever use the vaccuum on dead bugs because, apparently, they can still release their eggs when dead (I can't figure that one out) or maybe they are not all dead and lay eggs in your cleaner. Anyway, you go to vaccuum your carpet, and, e voila, you in essence lay their eggs all over the place.

I hate bugs.