Wednesday, December 17, 2008

California

Well, it is 1135 and we leave for the airport in about 4.5 hours...
i'm wide awake. not close to going to bed. but i am all packed.
mark is sleeping on the couch with all the lights on.
mom and kendal slept right through me banging around in the closet
to put away shoes, etc. so the fairel girls won't get a hold of them.
Dad is sleeping (and snoring) in his bed...
i'm trying to think of things I forgot to pack.
I'd hate to get all the way to cali and realize i forgot something important...

4 comments:

Doc said...

Extra (clean) skivvies are always important.

Mrs. B said...

One of the nice things about California is that they do have stores there in case you forget something :-)

Have a great time and a safe trip!

Dena said...

I agree with Amy! You can buy anything that you left behind. North Carolina does not have a monopoly on stores, you silly goose. Have funnnnnnnn. enough for me to.

Melissa said...

I forgot to pack the kids toothbrushes for our NC trip. Had a panic and almost stopped in Elizabethtown to get them some -- then Rob reminded me that I bought them toothbrushes in NC when we lived there and that they probably still had the same stores :-) I just can't stand that panic-forgot-something feeling!