Friday, May 8, 2009

spring pictures

All the blooming is about over now but in the peak pollen season, maggie and I went for a walk with the camera! The main reason for the camera was for the numerous Iris around the fountain in the neighborhood. Little did I know, the Johnny Jump Ups make beautiful pictures too! here are the iris' untouched and the before and after touch ups on the johnny jump ups...



The Fountain


before

after

before

after


before


after (by far my favorite picture)


before


after


before


after


before


after

before


after

4 comments:

Dena said...

Kate, I don't think that they are all Johnny Jump Ups. Only the smallest flowers are those. The bigger ones are pansies...and I do love pansies. I remember when I didn't even know what they were because we never planted things like that in Centerville.
I love the touched up pictures. I knew that you could do it. The before pictures were really good but the after pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Dena said...

Now that I look at the touched up pictures, you did more than just get the little white dots off of the petals. You changed something else but I don't know what! They are so pretty!

Melissa said...

Okay... so I am not a flower person. What are the flowers in the last picture? They are GORGEOUS

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

melissa, the last picture is of snap dragons, so says dad.