Sunday, October 4, 2009

Race to the chapel SAVE THE DATE


My sister and I have been long time participants of the Race for the Cure. Every June atleast 2 of us run the race. This past June, it was all the sisters: Analee, Holly, Melissa, Grace, Faith and me! It has been such a big part of our summer for the past 5 or so years. Now the tradition will be a part of my wedding day.

I can see it now. My shirt will say bride. Analee and Melissa's will say bridesmaids. and the little girls shirts will say flower girls.

after the race, we'll all grab a quick nap and a shower and race off to the church.

I know melissa will do it with me, and her girls. HOPEFULLY analee and hol will too.

5 comments:

Dena said...

what in the world? Have you LOST YOUR MIND? NO WAY are you leaving me to worry about this wedding on the same day that you're running...NO WAY!

Melissa said...

Heck yeah, man! We're IN!!

Analee said...

nap? i have to have a shower and get my hair done.

and so much for cute shoes. my feet will be so swollen they won't even come close to fitting in wides! :)

Melissa said...

re:Analee's comment -- that just means you need to pick long dresses, Kate :-)

Anonymous said...

Cheap replica good Valentino handbags are worn by many fashion
women in the world.Women love all kinds of fashionable cheap goods.In winter, ugg bailey button boots and ugg women's gissella boots are two kind popular boots for
women.Besides, tall boots such as the UGG Classic Tall
Patent Paisley
boots and UGG Lo Pro Classic Tall boots are
also sought by many people for their comfort and warmth.