Friday, April 9, 2010

wedding hair

Ok so i had my wedding hair consultation today. She did 2 different designs. This is the first and my favorite. It is my twist just all the way around to the back.

OK so the back, bottom is a little messy right now. she said it would grow enough by then to easily go into the twist.
The next picture is the finger wave style that I LOVE! unfortunately i didn't like it so much on me. Good to know my hair can do it though!
The back of this style is the same as the first one, just with the wave in the front.

3 comments:

Dena said...

WOW..the first one is exactly right on you. Just had to see it to be sure. I like the finger wave too from the front but not as much from the side. The first one is right from all directions. who would have thought?

Analee said...

it is ashamed your veil will cover that up. it is GORGEOUS. you need to learn how to do it yourself! :)

and i agree with mom. it is VERY you. will go perfect with your dress.

now for makeup... oh, who am i kidding. you and mom are gonna cry through the whole thing. :)hahahaha

Melissa said...

Love, love, love the first one! I agree with Analee -- it is a shame to cover it! Beautiful :-)