Monday, August 25, 2008

I wish I could put the video right on the blog but I can't for some reason. I was watching shear genius today on Bravo and there is a girl with really cute hair. It is similar to mine but a lot shorter still. You can look on the webpage to see pictures of her with it fixed all crazy but if you can catch the show or watch an episode from the webpage, it's very cute.

the video

pictures


I also like this woman's hair, though I don't like her. She has her own show on bravo now, something about taking over a salon. I'm not sure about that.
the video
some more pictures

I really like both of them. they are similar to my hair but i think just thinned out a lot, especially along the sides, which is where I like my hair the least.

ok that's probably enough for now

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Nicole on Shear Genius is my favorite! I haven't watched in a while... did she win?!? I do like her hair alot. Very smart looking (if you know what I mean).

I'm to sexy for my chert said...

I don't think the season is over yet. I think there are 3 people left, not sure though.

I like how short hers is on the side of her head. I think, now, there is too much hair above my ears. it is poofy.

Analee said...

you have a full head of hair. you should be thankful.

your hair looks like the 2nd woman to me. i like it, and i don't think it is poofy over your ears.

that hair cut is very similar to the one that amy has (did have) it was from a woman in the chico's catalog.

Analee said...

its funny, though, cause i was gonna find her picture and send you the link. but, aparently fall/winter wardrobe requires long, brown hair (the girls hair was blonde and short).

so, i think amy posted the picture on her blog a long time ago. i'll have to find it.

Analee said...

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-c1RaTJ80drbcc_EsZIcvN2Tj5Q--?cq=1&p=1567

yahoo messed up the images though.